Skip to main content

I have premium account with 4 phones, 4 users. I added presence to all phones. The phones I am using are Polycom VVX250. There are 4 lines on the phone. When I changed the line options to 1, the user is labeled on line 1 of the phone, lines 2 and 3 show 2 other users, but line 4 is blank. How do I get the 4th user to show up on the phone on line 4?

Hey Lacie, have you checked to verify that your Presence is set up properly? 🙂
When I check presence, it lists the user as the first two lines, and it will not let me change that.  For example, it shows line 1 as Lacie McAbee, line 2 as Lacie McAbee, line 3 as Stacy, and line 4 as Lauren, and line 5 as Southaven Office on presence.  On the actual phone, it shows line 1 as Lacie McAbee, line 2 as Stacy, and line 3 as Lauren. Nothing is on line 4 on the phone.  I want line 1-Lacie, line 2-Stacy, line3-Lauren, and line 4-Southaven Office on the phone
Hi Lacie, the first two slots will always be the User's name. This is so that you have more than one spot to put a call on hold. I'm not sure why the other lines are not showing up but it could be that the user doesn't allow others to add them to Presence. I would check with Support to see what might be keeping your phone from displaying everyone properly 🙂