Skip to main content

Post phone call survey: A post phone call survey is something very coming. Unfortunately, this feature is not available on Rink Central (Only for the Contact Center) 

After an agent handles a telephone call, I would like the call to be transferred to a third party application (Phone number) where the color will have the option of participating in a satisfaction survey. Is there a possibility of making this happen, or any alternative?

I know this is a late reply, but you can use Postcall to do something like this, if you're happy integrating an external tool.

It works by sending an SMS or Email survey rather than being an in-call survey. So it's not exactly what you're looking for, but it would enable you to survey your callers.

Unfortunately RingCentral support is not always…. I had to do my own research to find it. Check out Contact Center www.ringcentral.com/contact-center/features.html#ring-cc

Analytics - Surveys

Get access to Net Promoter Score (NPS) surveys, Customer Effort Scores, general satisfaction ratings, and more.

Keep in mind Contact Center is quite costly

Best regards