Skip to main content

I have been twice denied in the TCR Campaign registration process, but I don't understand why. I am told it is because ... "Explanation: Unable to verify, need working website if opt-in occurs on website. (804)".

HOWEVER, opt-in is NOT occurring on our website (which is still under construction), we would ONLY be texting customers who have first texted us, meaning consent is implied, we aren't even gathering customers phone numbers from our website, which I made EXTREMELY clear in my registration application.

Why then is our campaign being denied for these reasons? NO ONE I speak to seems to have any clue about this whole process. I'm currently on hold with someone from Ring Central who is trying to figure it out. If they don't figure it out after this phone call I'm cancelling this garbage and just getting a Dual-Sim phone. This is beyond insane.

We're seeing the exact same thing... They show in some of the videos the supposed steps for getting it approved for this type of use when you specifically are *not* doing website opt in and are *not* going to do any texting other than responding to texts sent to you "conversational", and we followed all those steps but are still getting declined for similar reasons.