Skip to main content

Where are the breakout rooms in the new RingCentral App? I have them enabled in the administrator section of my account, but I cannot see the feature in the app during a video conference.

Hi @deann-pladson, That option is only available in RingCentral Meetings. Breakout Rooms is not yet available in RingCentral Video, but our Product Team will launch this in Q2. We'll keep you updated.

Is there any update on Breakout Rooms in RingCentral Video? We are transitioning to RCV in mid September and need this feature to be present.

Breakout Rooms is now available in RingCentral Video. You can learn more about this feature here.

Do you know if/when this might be present in the Telus Business Connect versions of the software? What version of RCV has Breakout Rooms available? We seem to be on 21.2.34 for RCV.

I had to get a subscription to Zoom..... Is Ring Central Video a separate app? Where do I find the download for Ring Central Video? To confirm, this is different than "Ring Central Meetings" correct?