News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
Incontact api access of disposition notes
Tags: rest api
Mar 17, 2016 at 9:21am   •   5 replies  •  0 likes
patrick-thomas

I would like to be able to pull and log recent disposition notes from InContact. There should be some kind of API access for this. How can I accomplish this?

Thank you!

5 Answers
answered on Mar 17, 2016 at 4:10pm  
In fact inContact offers a rich set of APIs which are available to any inContact user, including those who have bought it via RingCentral Contact Center. You can find the documentation for it here: https://developer.incontact.com/ In particular you'll probably be interested in the Reporting API, which is likely to have what you're looking for.

answered on Mar 21, 2016 at 10:28am  
Great! Thank you all for your responses! Please let me know what I may assist!

answered on Mar 17, 2016 at 10:41pm  
Yes that's right, to access those APIs you would use your inContact credentials against inContact's endpoints.

answered on Mar 17, 2016 at 4:40pm  
Thank you Marco.

But those APIs are not available from within our Developer Portal and RingCentral API, correct? Meaning developers are unable to send any requests to using the RingCentral API to access InContact API resources, example of invalid base URI: https://platform.ringcentral.com/restapi/v1.0/account/~/incontact 

Thanks.

answered on Mar 17, 2016 at 3:43pm  
Hey Patrick,

InContact APIs are not currently a part of our publicly available RingCentral API.

I'm going to reach out to our resident InContact expert to see if he is able to assist with answering your question.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us