News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
API requests not showing in sandbox API calls
Tags: analytics and reporting, developer sandbox, rest api
Aug 29, 2016 at 7:22pm   •   13 replies  •  0 likes
aaron-jistel

My API requests are not showing in the sanbox API calls website.

The api requests are successfull and does return a correct response. but when I look into the dev site under sandbox there is no api calls recorded even error requests.

I am using this api endpoints

- account info

- message-store

- call-logs

- sms

- oauth/token

This prevents me from requiring the graduation requirements. Please Help.

13 Answers
answered on Mar 14, 2018 at 1:19am  
I am also getting the same issue.I have made all api calls required for production account but on status and review page its showing Your app hasn't made any API calls in Sandbox yet.

answered on Jul 17, 2017 at 1:32pm  
Could you provide the name of your application on Developer Portal?

answered on Jul 17, 2017 at 12:36pm  
Hi,

We are making the api call to get the recording content but that does not show up in Analytics.

And also we are facing the issue that, API doc says we require "ReadCallRecording" permission to get call recording, so we have added to our permission list, and it is allowing to download the recording also, but issue is that it is creating problem in submitting app to production, it say error in app permission, and if we remove it app permission issue gets fixed, but we then get error while downloading recording.

answered on Jan 27, 2017 at 10:33am  
Here it is .... 

answered on Jan 23, 2017 at 11:12am  
Hi VB,

I am looking at Sandbox, its not an option to see Production at present since my app haven't graduated yet. Please see image

answered on Jan 23, 2017 at 10:47am  
Hi ,

I could see the analytics for your account for the API calls on Sandbox for your account. Please choose Sandbox on top right corner to see analytics for Sandbox account when you login and choose analytics for your application. 

answered on Jan 23, 2017 at 8:14am  
Hi All, I am having the same issue right now. There were several successful and some failed calls to the sandbox, but it shows no activity. Please help.
App Name: JLimoGUI

answered on Aug 31, 2016 at 10:08am  
Outstanding. Thank you for reporting the good news as well as the bad Aaron, it helps a lot.

answered on Aug 31, 2016 at 12:26am  
Its showing now. Thank you so much.

answered on Aug 30, 2016 at 8:23pm  
I am experiencing the same issue, taking into account the data is updated on an hourly basis.

answered on Aug 30, 2016 at 4:40pm  
I am experiencing this same issue, and have been testing throughout the day today, as well as yesterday and Friday. At some point today, two (2) calls were logged to the sandbox analytics. I have made somewhere between 50 and 100, if not more, individual requests today alone. In short, your fix does not seem to be affecting my app, and if so, it is very, very behind.

Thanks.

answered on Aug 30, 2016 at 9:18am  
Hello Aaron,

We have deployed a fix, and new API requests will display in the Developer Portal - Analytics for your application at the top of the hour for the previous 60 minutes of API request data.

We are working on a solution to retroactively reconcile the data which is missing from the 24th-30th, but you are able to use the system moving forward.

Please let me know if you see this operating as expected for you.

answered on Aug 30, 2016 at 7:15am  
Hello Aaron,

Thank you for reporting this issue. We have identified this as an issue and are currently working towards resolution.

I will update this post when the solution is released.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us