News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
How do I turn off the missed callers on a Polycom VVX410 phone
Tags: hardware
Nov 29, 2016 at 2:33pm   •   6 replies  •  0 likes
rodneyd

how do I turn off the missed callers on a Polycom VVX410 phone

6 Answers
answered on Dec 23, 2020 at 8:21am  

https://community.ringcentral.com/ringcentral/topics/polycom-vvx-410-password-resets-to-default-on-e...

Funny, that link is dead because of :

Be patient, you are almost there.

The page you are looking for has moved and we couldn't redirect you. We will fix this, we promise.

In the meantime, use the search box above to search for the content you need. Thank you.

It was probably moved to the trash. It seems coincidental that negative comments get lost.

answered on Nov 10, 2017 at 5:46am  
I see your point, it is frustrating to call support then they ask me if i've suggested it on the board. The thing is if i'm calling support i have a problem now and i cant afford to "open a case" or "suggest it on the community board". On the other hand, RingCentral has addressed issues and gotten added or resolved or had a work around to help accommodate the issues people encounter. They've added features that have been requested by the board. I can speak from experience that after having an issue with glip, i was contacted and had my issue addressed and it was fixed in the next update of the app. So while every simple feature may not be on the platform the company does check this board and has dealt with issues that i've come across. 

answered on May 23, 2017 at 1:43pm  
I suggested a new feature on the community to address this issue.  Perhaps you can vote on it?  I have the same issue on call center phones.  Not just this type but on all of the polycoms we have.  https://community.ringcentral.com/ringcentral/topics/options-to-remove-the-missed-call-notifications...

answered on Nov 30, 2016 at 9:23am  

I saw we could do that but every store always asks the same question how to shut that off. I just tell them to ignore it.

Thanks

answered on Nov 30, 2016 at 5:41am  
No the missed call counts on the top right of the phone. This is a retail environment and there is no need to count missed callers on every phone.

answered on Nov 30, 2016 at 8:00am  
There's not a way to completely disable the notification.  You can only clear the list, but when there's a new missed call, the notification will appear again. 

To remove all calls from the list: 
1. From Home view, select Directories and select Recent Calls
2. Press Clear

answered on Jul 29, 2020 at 7:46pm  
Are you referring to the red light? You want it off permanently?

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us