question

Daniel Arambula avatar image
Daniel Arambula asked mary-community-moderator commented

How to easily add every one to HUD for all users

HUD is an easy place for my team to have all staff displayed. I can go to Contacts>Company, but that list doesn't display the user availability or status. I noticed one of my users's HUD is empty. I can add extensions manually, but that's is a pain. How could I set up that by default, all my staff has all staff on HUD? there's gotta be an easier way to manage it, rather than asking users to set up their own.

Thank you!

hud
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered

Hi @Daniel Arambula; there is no option to enable it for a user automatically. You may submit a feature request at https://ideas.ringcentral.com/.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Daniel Arambula avatar image
Daniel Arambula answered mary-community-moderator commented

Will do, I think It would be very helpful if certain HUD could be auto assigned based on role. That way every time we onboard someone new, they could have the right setup for their department. Hopefully, the Ringcentral Gods listen to my prayers.

1 comment
1 |3000

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

That's a great idea, @Daniel Arambula! Please paste the link here to the idea you've created.

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app