question

Dmitriy Kaptsov avatar image
Dmitriy Kaptsov asked Phong Vu commented

Emulating incomming call

Hi,

I need to emulate incomming calls into ringcentral. Found there was Studio but it looks like it is obsolete. So please suggest. Link to studio doc: https://support.ringcentral.com/article-v2/Studio-Simulate-an-Inbound-Call-RingCentral-Contact-Center.html?brand=RC_US&product=RingCentral_Contact_Center&language=en_US

call handling
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

I can't open the page you provided. But are you a programmer or what is the purpose of emulating incoming calls?

0 Likes 0 ·
Dmitriy Kaptsov answered

May be you didn't copy the whole link the browser (it ends with =en_US). Anyway, yes I need to emulate incomming calls for my ringcentral software addon.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Dmitriy Kaptsov answered Phong Vu commented

Sorry I didn't format link correct. Please try this one

https://support.ringcentral.com/article-v2/Studio-Simulate-an-Inbound-Call-RingCentral-Contact-Center.html?brand=RC_US&product=RingCentral_Contact_Center&language=en_US

1 comment
1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

This link works.

Unfortunately, there is no RC Contact Center expert who can help you with in this forum. I recommend you to open a support ticket to get help.

0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys