News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Contacts missing after most recent update 9.2.4.27921
Tags: contacts
Sep 7, 2017 at 8:16am   •   5 replies  •  0 likes
david-c

After the update this morning, internal company contacts are missing for all users, with the exception of the user itself. Is this a known issue yet? Seems like one other user was blocked from downloading the update. Wondering if it is related to a patch being worked on?

5 Answers
answered on Nov 19, 2019 at 10:13am  
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Suddenly I have lost all contacts. A few hours ago, I logged in to the Ring Central app, and my login failed with the error "this email is already registered: <my-email>", and then the  app would loop back to the initial log in screen. This continued for some 30 minutes or so, and then I was able to successfully log in. Except that now all of my contacts are missing. Please advise. thank you

answered on Nov 12, 2019 at 6:09pm  
No it's not unique to you. Exactly the same thing happened to me. I lost all my Ring Central contacts. Unfortunately, i am a free user, so I don't believe that I can open up a ticket. So if you got some sort of resolution which can be of use to others, please do post here. Thank you very much

answered on Sep 7, 2017 at 8:32am  
Thank you. Yes, looks like it may be unique to us. Opening now. 

answered on Sep 7, 2017 at 8:28am  
Hey David,

If you haven't already, please open up a case and include examples in the ticket.

answered on Sep 7, 2017 at 8:19am  
For what it's worth, I updated about 30 minutes ago and all my internal company contacts are showing.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us