question

Curtis Harrison avatar image
Curtis Harrison asked John Wang Deactivated commented

/scim/v2/Users Endpoint Stopped Working

My app was using the /scim/v2/Users endpoint with no issues and then a few days ago I started receiving errors of the following kind:

ringcentral.http.api_exception.ApiException: Internal Server Error. Consult RC Support.

This same error occurs if I go to the documentation and click the 'try it now' button, so I believe it is unrelated to my code since it occurs outside of my code.

errors
6 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

John Wang avatar image John Wang ♦♦ commented ·

Thanks Curtis. I've reproduced the issue in Sandbox for both API Explorer and via cURL.

Our team is looking into it.

1 Like 1 ·
John Wang avatar image John Wang ♦♦ commented ·

`GET /scim/v2/Users` is working for me in production both without a filter and with an `emails eq` filter.

Can you provide more information on thee request you are making including:

* production or sandbox
* HTTP method
* request parameters

Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
Curtis Harrison avatar image Curtis Harrison commented ·

I am now getting a slightly different error - 503 service unavailable.

Easiest way to replicate is via the 'try it out' button, which tests it in sandbox. Here is a snapshot of the page and the request with response.

0 Likes 0 ·
1600122977880.png (116.7 KiB)
1600122995186.png (47.7 KiB)
Curtis Harrison avatar image Curtis Harrison Curtis Harrison commented ·

I think this might be an issue for the sandbox server, my app is also currently in sandbox

1 Like 1 ·
Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ Curtis Harrison commented ·

I got an internal message that the problem is fixed. Could you please run your test to see if it is back back to normal now. Thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

0 Answers

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys