question

Serena Corby avatar image
Serena Corby asked mary-community-moderator commented

Calls are not going to my care agents , sitting in the que or going to voice mail.,Calls sitting in the que and not being pushed to agents.

We are having to jump in and out of the ring central que all day long because it does not think we are live, and people are waiting in the que or they are sending themselves into our voice mail system. I need to know why. I actually sat on hold for 4 minutes while all of my team members were not on calls and had not had any calls and then it finally registered to send it to one of their phones. This has been going on for several months now, and I don’t know what to do

We are having to jump in and out of the ring central que all day long because it does not think we are live, and people are waiting in the que or they are sending themselves into our voice mail system. I need to know why. I actually sat on hold for 4 minutes while all of my team members were not on calls and had not had any calls and then it finally registered to send it to one of them. This has been going on for several months now, and I don’t know what to do

contact center
4 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hi @Serena Corby, please check this KB Article for troubleshooting Call Queue Issues.

https://support.ringcentral.com/article/Unable-to-Receive-RingCentral-Call-Queue-Calls.html. Let us know if this is still unresolved after the directions.

0 Likes 0 ·
Serena Corby avatar image Serena Corby mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

This was not helpful, and we have to toggle in and out of the que all day to get phone calls t come to us. It is annoying, our customers are getting very upset that we are not answering the phones and they have to go into voice mail. I get three or four voice mails right in a row, so that is when I have everyone toggle in and out of the que to reset!!

How can we fix this???

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Serena Corby commented ·

@Serena Corby, please create a case with Technical Support to check your settings and conduct tests on where the issue is coming from. You can make a case online or call our 24/7 Support at 1-888-898-4591.

0 Likes 0 ·
Serena Corby avatar image Serena Corby commented ·

@Customer Service

This was not helpful, and we have to toggle in and out of the que all day to get phone calls t come to us. It is annoying, our customers are getting very upset that we are not answering the phones and they have to go into voice mail. I get three or four voice mails right in a row, so that is when I have everyone toggle in and out of the que to reset!!

How can we fix this???

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app