question

Chad Corey avatar image
Chad Corey asked Chad Corey answered

sandbox account setup

I used to be able to run API calls against sandbox and use the API pages "try it out" but it no longer works. This is the error I get after I log in and hit "try it out"

Sorry, available sandbox account is required. Please contact Customer Support if needed.

How do I fix this? Also, how do I get back to the sandbox admin portal to look at sandbox accounts like you do in production?

sandbox
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

Is your sandbox still activated? Check if you still can login the sandbox account at https://service.devtest.ringcentral.com. If you no longer can access your sandbox account, it could be that your sandbox has been inactive for more than 6 months and it is deactivated by the system.

Read this article for more info.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Chad Corey avatar image
Chad Corey answered

thank you. Created the account and I'm back in. Sorry I have not had to mess with this in about 6 months.

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys