question

BW0963 avatar image
BW0963 asked Phong Vu answered

Accessing Ringcentral detailed call log using azure data factory?

Hi, has anyone had any success copying data from the detailed call log using azure data factory? I am finding very little examples online.

I am trying to set up a linked service using the below..

1705687577217.png

However I get the error message
Failed to get access token from your token endpoint. Error returned from your authorization server: { "error" : "invalid_request", "errors" : [ { "errorCode" : "OAU-270", "message" : "None of the parameters [brand_id],[account_id], [partner_account_id] found in the request" } ], "error_description" : "None of the parameters [brand_id],[account_id], [partner_account_id] found in the request" }. Processed HTTP request failed.

I am quite new to pulling data in from Ringcentral/using APIs so any advice would be greatly appreciated!

call logs
1705687577217.png (23.0 KiB)
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

I have no experience in using Azure data factory.

But as much as I can see in the screenshot, the token endpoint is mismatched with the base URL you specified above it.

If you test on your sandbox environment, the base URL is https://platform.devtest.ringcentral.com and the token endpoint must be pointing to the devtest platform server too, which is https://platform.devtest.ringcentral.com/restapi/auth/token

You should double check the syntax of Azure to make sure that if it only needs the endpoint and attach it to the base URL or not. If it's, I think the token endpoint should be just the path which is /restapi/auth/token.

Hope this helps

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys