question

Mike avatar image
Mike asked Gurpreet Singh answered

SMS status provisioning

The delay in provisioning has significantly affected our business operations. Despite being told it would take up to 72 hours, the process has exceeded that timeframe. As a small business reliant on text messages, the lack of support and communication is deeply disappointing. Previously, I used Sideline and Dialpad without encountering any issues in sending or receiving text messages. If this matter isn't resolved today, I will have no choice but to switch to Dialpad.

sms and text messaging
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Gurpreet Singh avatar image
Gurpreet Singh answered

Hello @Mike

Thanks for your query, and I understand the frustration on delay in registering your number for SMS. Please note, TCR registration is mandatory now for numbers to be registered with SMS service and be able to send texts within United States.

As there is not much info in this thread on this particular case, my only advise would be to contact RingCentral Support and ask them to get this escalated. Theres a direct dial number also provided in above support page.

If you have questions and want to talk to someone, you can reach our dedicated support team at 8559258622. We are available Monday to Friday, from 5 A.M. to 5 P.M., Pacific Standard Time.

Using support is the best route for questions pertaining to your account and numbers.

Regards

Gurpreet

PM, Platform Products, RingCentral Inc

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys