question

Integrity Operator avatar image
Integrity Operator asked Phong Vu commented

SMS Sanbox : None of this user's phone number(s) has the SMS capability!

I am not getting sms enabled phone number despite several configuration changes. The latest change was to reassign the company number to a user x102 with Auto Receptionist permissions enabled. Still no go. Following online guide. please advise

sms and text messaging
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

Please read this post and open a dev support ticket.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Integrity Operator answered

Thanks. I've a paid account and am TCR registered successfully. I created a ticket but they asked me to do what I've already done. So, I'm going to reply back that I've done this already.

1 |3000

Integrity Operator answered

I'm TCR registered in my paid account but there appears to be a disconnect between my paid account and my developer sandbox. I cannot test sms because It is no longer available in dev. Therefore, I cannot get my app approved for production even though I'm already TCR registered in production. Not sure what the workflow is for users who are TCR registered and are trying to get an approved app for SMS production use.

Please advise

1 |3000

Integrity Operator answered Phong Vu commented

I removed the sms scope and graduated the application since I cannot test the sms scope in dev. Can you all add the scope to my production app now that it's graduated? We are really being delayed on our project due to this inconsistency that just started in October..Please help!

1 comment
1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

What is your app client id?

0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys