question

sloane-groenveld avatar image
sloane-groenveld asked bjsvec answered

Give the caller another chance to catch you in person

I work for a restaurant company in San Francisco and we rely heavily n talking to customers to ensure their experience is the best possible. would like to be able to have my callers have the chance to be transferred back to the phone after hearing my voicemail prompt. So they have one more chance to catch me in person before leaving a message.

Even if this means that the caller has to hit an extension number it would be handy t have that option at the end as well.

call forwarding
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

bjsvec avatar image
bjsvec answered
That seems like something that can be done fairly easily.  Are you an admin on the account?  I can picture a scenario where a main line rings a phone and then goes to an auto attendant message.  The auto attendant message could say various things and offer an option to dial zero or some extension to try again to reach someone.  Then if they do nothing just take a message.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app