question

Mira Hybl avatar image
Mira Hybl asked ·

Integration Jira - stop working

Hello,

We're using Jira Integration in Glip and it stop working after 11.9.2019 the payload is sent from Jira but I'm getting following error

{"status":"error","message":"Your request was accepted, however a post was not generated","error":"Invalid Custom payload: no supported fields","validation":[]}

So they probably changed format or you added strict validation.

Best Regards,
Mira

General Topic
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Hey Mira,

I would suggest posting this on the Developer Community since they are more equipped to handle issues with our integrations :)

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Mira Hybl avatar image
Mira Hybl answered ·
Ok, I reposted it there

Ben Lawlor avatar image
Ben Lawlor answered ·
Hi Sadeet, Mira opened up the developers ticket here:  https://forums.developers.ringcentral.com/questions/8469/integration-jira-stop-working.html

however multiple users are reporting similar issues, I'd like to be sure this is on all support forums as its been 5 days since last response from RC user.

This is a critical integration component for our use with Glip. The longer this goes unresolved, the more likely we will move from Glip. 

Thanks,
Ben

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Hey all, this is something that our Engineering team is working on fixing. They're hoping for end of the month but I'll keep you posted on when I get confirmation on a fix!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app