question

justin-nguyen11499 avatar image
justin-nguyen11499 asked ·

Error message inbound font

- I using "Send message API" to sent out bulk message, about greater than 400 message but when I checked inbound message of my another direct number which is one of 400 bulk message. I saw error font.

- I have checked my desktop font, softphone language setting, and check from softphone of sender. But every thing was fine.

- This is sender sender.png

- This is receiverreceiver.png

- Please help me about this problem, thanks.

error message font
sender.png (22.5 KiB)
receiver.png (20.4 KiB)
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered ·

What endpoint did you call? What did you mean "Send message API to sent out bulk message". Post some example. Looks like you have some unicode problem.

2 comments

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

I use endpoint which allow send 1 message per request and I make it send multiple time

0 Likes 0 ·

Then don't mention the "bulk" message as it is distracting.

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered ·

I tried this and it works perfectly. Not sure how you implemented it.

screen-shot-2020-11-30-at-71546-pm.png

screen-shot-2020-11-30-at-71503-pm.png

justin-nguyen11499 avatar image
justin-nguyen11499 answered ·

I implemented it same your example and almost all messages are correct, but sometime I got font problem. This problem only occurred at receiver.

5 comments

That is not our problem. The problem is the receiver device does not support that language!

0 Likes 0 ·

- I also think it is the problem in the receiver device but today I received 2 message at the same client (Ringcentral Phone software), so 1 message with nice format, and the other is error format. This case is very complex.image.png

0 Likes 0 ·
image.png (96.7 KiB)

Please help me about this problem!

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.