question

Gene Ringering avatar image
Gene Ringering asked Gene Ringering commented

Removing licenses

Our company needs to downgrade the number of licenses we have in order to reduce cost and eliminate lines, phones, and users that are not needed, but I have been unable to find anything pertaining to an option for license removal. It looks like 10 licenses were purchased originally but we currently don't need that many. The people that set this account up and configured the system are no longer with our company so I am coming into this with very little knowledge of what I'm doing. How do we remove licenses so we can downgrade from 10 to maybe something like 4 or 5?

billing
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Becky-Community_Manager avatar image
Becky-Community_Manager answered Gene Ringering commented

Hey, @Gene Ringering To discuss downgrades, we recommend working with your account manager. You can reach out to him here: Bruce.Lee@RingCentral.com

Probably no relation to THE Bruce Lee. :)

Let us know if you aren't able to get in touch by circling back here or shooting us an email at Community.Support@RingCentral.com

1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Gene Ringering avatar image Gene Ringering commented ·

Thank you, Becky! I will give that a try.

1 Like 1 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app