question

Les Radford avatar image
Les Radford asked Welcome answered

Tracking hours

How to track my hours worked on RC? Our company bases our calculated Time Stamped hours on payroll How can I as a remote agent see my hours worked in real-time or at the end of the day?

user hours
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Welcome avatar image
Welcome answered Les Radford commented

It depends on whether you are an admin or a standard user. IF YOU ARE AN ADMIN you have access to the analytics portal. I can explain further if you confirm that you are an admin user, since you have quite a lot of options here.

IF YOU ARE A STANDARD USER, the only "easy" way to find out how much you've worked would be to export your call log history for a given time frame, then sum up the Duration column in excel.
This will give you the total call handling time, I believe (including ringing time, live talk, on hold time, wait time in queue for calls received through a call queue).

If you are a standard user, but want to have access to the analytics portal, an Administrator would have to change your role to a Manager/Super admin, or create a Custom Role with access to Analytics.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app