question

Michael Ernst avatar image
Michael Ernst asked Kevin Loo answered

Missing RingCentral University Certificate

Profile in Ring Central University. The missing certificates are
MVP Certified Delivery Partner Certification (Certificate No: brkabihu3pac) and
Certified Delivery Partner Program re-certification (Certificate No: hgnz46mpsupq)

ringcentral university
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

@Michael Ernst I'm looking into this for you. Hang tough while I ask around the RCU team.

0 Likes 0 ·
Kevin Loo avatar image
Kevin Loo answered Becky-Community_Manager commented

Hello @Michael Ernst,

The certificates were completed on different domains from RingCentral University. It looks like you should be able to access the recertification certificate by logging into https://partnerlearning.ringcentral.com/ and then viewing your profile.

For the MVP Certified Delivery Partner Certification, your access to that domain is no longer active. You can either request a copy of the certificate or access to that domain by sending an email to cdpenrollment@ringcentral.com.

1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

Thanks, @Kevin Loo
@Michael Ernst Let us know if we can help further!

0 Likes 0 ·
Michael Ernst avatar image
Michael Ernst answered Michael Ernst edited

@Kevin Loo thanks for your reply, I will send an email to cdpenrollment@ringcentral.com.

Can you please tell me, which domain the old/inactive one is?

@Becky-Community_Manager no thanks, I don't think any more help is needed :-)

1 |3000

Kevin Loo avatar image
Kevin Loo answered

@Michael Ernst The domain that you took the MVP Certified Delivery Partner Certification was on https://rcu2.ringcentral.com.

1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app