question

Sebastien L. avatar image
Sebastien L. asked mary-community-moderator commented

Calls not working

Hi,

First, Happy new year and second, excuse my english.

I have a big problem with install of RingCentral on my company on differents PC and maybe some people has already see that.

On W10 computers, i install ringcentral.exe (not msi) and all functionality works (meeting, chat ...) but not calls but work on the chrome extension. When i tried calling to web app app.ringcentral.com same problems ?! If i uninstall the windows app and the chrome extension, same problems in web app.

I haven't error message, the call is started and hang after seconds.

On the same computer, same windows user account, if i launch w10 sandbox ... the calls via app.ringcentral.com works with same ring central account, same microphone and speakers ?!

If i launch web app on a different windows user account, same problems.?!

If i connect to windows or web app on a differrent PC (with no problems) with the same ring central user, no problems ?!

The problem is found to laptop, desktop, AD account, local account, network with firewall, home network ...

If someone have a idea because i am blocked :-/

Thanks in advance,

ringcentral app
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hi @Sebastien L. Would you please create a Technical Support for this issue? You can open a ticket here.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app