question

andy-gill avatar image
andy-gill asked Phong Vu commented

Getting CMN-201 Service Temporary Unavailable - Was working on Friday

Our published production application calling https://platform.ringcentral.com and getting CMN-201 Service Temporary Unavailable. This was working on Friday. I see that there were outages reported on the sandbox, but this app has been published.

We're getting this message when trying to authenticate using the JWT. I created a new JWT to make sure there wasn't a problem with the original, and still getting the same issue.

authentication
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

There is a problem with personal JWT auth flow. The team is working on restoring it.

No action required from developers. Please stay tuned.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

andy-gill avatar image
andy-gill answered

Thanks for the update. Look forward to hearing when it's resolved.

1 |3000

andy-gill avatar image
andy-gill answered Phong Vu commented

The error has gone away, and our app is now authenticated and making requests. Can you comment if the problem is permanently resolved? I have a customer waiting to switch over to the JWT auth method our new app uses, but I don't want to suggest they make the change-over until RC declares it resolved.

1 comment
1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

Confirmed that it's fixed by the team.

1 Like 1 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys