question

Dr Shah avatar image
Dr Shah asked mary-community-moderator commented

Fax ISSUE, please help.

Some of our faxes are smudged, it appears ATT cant read faxes that come in in lower font and not sure why as Comcast was able to do it. It is a fax VOIP line

fax
4 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

This seems out of RingCentral scope as the fax could not be rendered by a recipient's device/app.

How did you send the fax, from the RC app or from Fax API?

0 Likes 0 ·
Dr Shah avatar image Dr Shah commented ·

It is multiple companies that send us faxes so it is definitely not their fault. they are sending the fax electronically. WE never had this issue with comcast. please call me and i can show you how the faxes are showing up in our system. phone number hidden

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ Dr Shah commented ·

In your original question you wrote "it appears ATT cant read faxes ..." which made me think it is about outgoing Fax from your RC number. Now you wrote multiple companies send you faxes.

Anyway, this is not related to app development so it should be asked in the User community instead. I will move the question there.

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Dr Shah commented ·

Hello, @Dr Shah. Please submit a ticket to Tech Support so that they can check on your fax issue. https://support.ringcentral.com/new-case.html

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app