question

beth-jensen avatar image
beth-jensen asked mary-community-moderator edited

Error Code 3003 - Cannot delete this meeting

When a meeting is cancelled, I receive Error Code 3003 - Cannot delete this meeting.  I receive the pop up several times.  I can close out of the error code pop-ups and the meeting is still deleted, but I should not be receiving this message
meetings
17 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

brett-kitani16119 avatar image brett-kitani16119 commented ·
I'm having the same issue and I'm unable to cancel the meeting. Quite annoying. Only started a few weeks ago.
0 Likes 0 ·
saadetswift16514 avatar image saadetswift16514 commented ·
Hey Beth and Brett,

Could you provide more details? When are you receiving this error message? Where are you trying to delete the Meeting from?
0 Likes 0 ·
beth-jensen avatar image beth-jensen commented ·
I receive the message when I am cancelling (not deleting) a meeting from Outlook, but the error message is generated from RingCentral, not Outlook.  And I receive it multiple times - close one error message and another instance pops up - up to 4 times.  But the meeting does eventually cancel and I can "x" out of each instance of the error message.  
0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ beth-jensen commented ·
Hi, Beth! Use this button to create your support case.

Open support case online
1 Like 1 ·
saadetswift16514 avatar image saadetswift16514 beth-jensen commented ·
Ok. Are you by chance trying to cancel the Meeting during its scheduled time? Or are you cancelling it hours beforehand or after it's scheduled?
0 Likes 0 ·
beth-jensen avatar image beth-jensen beth-jensen commented ·
Trying to cancel hours (or even days) before the meeting is scheduled.
0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
dean-rogers avatar image dean-rogers commented ·
Usually this occurs when you are trying to cancel a meeting series made by someone else. To resolve, have the original meeting scheduler delete the meetings or grant you permission to do so.
0 Likes 0 ·
fergus-graham avatar image fergus-graham commented ·
Hi Dean, 

In the case I have been dealing with, it is the owner of the meeting who was having issues with deleting a meeting, I would completely understand that an error code would be thrown up if someone else who didn't own the meeting was trying to cancel it. 
0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app