question

jonelle-devonish avatar image
jonelle-devonish asked ·

Are we able to accept queue calls on the glip app?

It seems that there is no way to accept queue calls on the glip version of the RingCentral app.  This would be very helpful especially to those who work on remote desktops. 

Is this expected to be a feature anytime soon?  Having to go into multiple apps to use one feature is not really that efficeint.
General Topic
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
nate-achey avatar image
nate-achey answered ·
You can accept queue calls in the glip app. Check on the upper right hand initials or picture icon and select accept call queues item (second from the top). Make sure the check mark is next to accept queue calls.
8 comments
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Hey Jonelle, 

You'll need to have call queues enabled from Service Web for this to work! 
1 Like 1 ·
Thank you for your response Nate.  When I click on the right hand initials, we only have 3 options (Available, Invisible, and Do Not Disturb).  I do not see the option for Accept Queue Calls.  Is this possibly a glitch on my end?
0 Likes 0 ·
is the account you are clicking on part of a queue? That option will only show up if the person is in a queue.
0 Likes 0 ·
Yes.  My team are all a part of a queue and they're unable to see the accept queue calls option as well.  I'm using the web based app and not the desktop.  Would that make a difference?
0 Likes 0 ·
I just checked I have it on both the desktop and web.
0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app