question

jonelle-devonish avatar image
jonelle-devonish asked jessica-community-moderator commented

Are we able to accept queue calls on the glip app?

It seems that there is no way to accept queue calls on the glip version of the RingCentral app. This would be very helpful especially to those who work on remote desktops.

Is this expected to be a feature anytime soon? Having to go into multiple apps to use one feature is not really that efficeint.

call queues
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

nate-achey avatar image
nate-achey answered jessica-community-moderator commented
You can accept queue calls in the glip app. Check on the upper right hand initials or picture icon and select accept call queues item (second from the top). Make sure the check mark is next to accept queue calls.
8 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jessica-community-moderator avatar image jessica-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·
Hey Jonelle, 

You'll need to have call queues enabled from Service Web for this to work! 
1 Like 1 ·
jonelle-devonish avatar image jonelle-devonish commented ·
Thank you for your response Nate.  When I click on the right hand initials, we only have 3 options (Available, Invisible, and Do Not Disturb).  I do not see the option for Accept Queue Calls.  Is this possibly a glitch on my end?
0 Likes 0 ·
nate-achey avatar image nate-achey commented ·
is the account you are clicking on part of a queue? That option will only show up if the person is in a queue.
0 Likes 0 ·
jonelle-devonish avatar image jonelle-devonish commented ·
Yes.  My team are all a part of a queue and they're unable to see the accept queue calls option as well.  I'm using the web based app and not the desktop.  Would that make a difference?
0 Likes 0 ·
nate-achey avatar image nate-achey commented ·
I just checked I have it on both the desktop and web.
0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app