question

Brian Ott avatar image
Brian Ott asked mary-community-moderator commented

Cisco IP Phone Softkeys

Are the cisco ip phone softkeys configurable per user without using their IP Phone System while using ringcentral? Like on the phone itself, configurable per user manually?

I don't have access to a cisco phone but I have a customer asking to configure the 2 softkeys on their 7841 for call escalation. Everything I read discusses using Communication Manager with these phones, naturally.

hardware
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered

Hi Brian, Softkeys are configurable if the phone is manually provisioned with RingCentral.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Brian Ott avatar image
Brian Ott answered

Any guidance on how this is done?

1 |3000

Brian Ott avatar image
Brian Ott answered mary-community-moderator commented

like this? https://support.ringcentral.com/s/article/Manual-Provisioning-How-to-set-up-desk-phone-with-RingCentral?language=en_US

And then the user has to configure the buttons themselves on the handset?

1 comment
1 |3000

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Yes.

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app