question

Management Office avatar image
Management Office asked Tim Ganun answered

Performance Reports Analytics

Is there a way to run monthly Performance Reports for only weekdays? The data in the report include weekends when we are closed so the data does not accurately reflect our call volume or efficiency.

analytics and reporting
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Welcome avatar image
Welcome answered

If you are using Analytics > Performance reports your best option is to use the "Last work week" filter.

If I were you I would use Analytics > Business Analytics. This is the newer version of Performance reports which is more customizable. Here you are able to select a monthly date range, and deselect the weekends. As you can see in pic below I have selected Last month, but at the very bottom I have deselected Sunday and Saturday.

Pro tip: don't use the global filters which Business Analytics offers. Instead configure filters for each widget individually. 1704843385565.png

1704843385565.png (42.5 KiB)
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Tim Ganun avatar image
Tim Ganun answered

If that suggestion doesn't meet your needs, please check out the App Market Brightmetrics for RingCentral solution. We can tailor reports in a very granular fashion and provide additional features as well. Let me know if you have any questions. Tim Ganun tganun@brightmetrics.com.

1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app