question

Ali Nazem avatar image
Ali Nazem asked mary-community-moderator commented

How can I enable blur virtual background during video calls?

How can I enable blur virtual background during video calls? It does not seem to be an option in my virtual backgrounds setting - is it something I need to upload?

ringcentral app
2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Ali Nazem avatar image Ali Nazem commented ·

Here's the app icon currently installed for video meetings

screen-shot-2021-08-30-at-11054-pm.png

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Ali Nazem commented ·

Yes, this is the RingCentral Meetings app. Get to know more about RingCentral Video here.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered mary-community-moderator commented
2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Ali Nazem avatar image Ali Nazem commented ·

Thanks for your reply and KB article - from the looks of the KB article my version seems to be different and does not include the Blur option I'm looking to enable. I've attached a screenshot of my Virtual Background settings tab. Also- I am running the current version of the software. Anything else you can recommend? screen-shot-2021-08-30-at-120945-pm.png

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Ali Nazem commented ·

You are using the RingCentral Meetings, and it doesn't have the blur virtual background. Can you tell me what the icon of the app that you currently have is?

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app