question

Jason Quinn avatar image
Jason Quinn asked rich-sutton14968 commented

Cant log into sandbox

Hi, I am trying to log into https://app.devtest.ringcentral.com but after I log in with my devtest account the site just has a spinning loading bar and then dumps me back to the sign in page after about 30 seconds or so. I can log in to https://service.devtest.ringcentral.com OK so I know the login username/password is correct.

Is there some other way im supposed to log into the sandbox?

developer sandbox
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered Jason Quinn commented

This could be an intermittent issue some time. Can you clear your browser cookies and caches and retry. I just double check and I could login both services.

Let us know.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Jason Quinn avatar image
Jason Quinn answered rich-sutton14968 commented

Hi, @Phong Vu I've tried it in multiple browsers and had another developer try it on their computer and they couldn't log in either, could it be something related to our account?

4 comments
1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

It could be per location. What is your sandbox account id or main company number?

0 Likes 0 ·
Jason Quinn avatar image Jason Quinn Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

The sandbox account id is 244610004

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ Jason Quinn commented ·

I could login the sandbox service web from the admin tool. This sandbox account is owned by Rich Sutton, right? Can you ask other users under the account try login from their computer. Also ask Rich to contact me directly via Team Messaging DM.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys