question

LifeCoach Jesse avatar image
LifeCoach Jesse asked Becky-Community_Manager commented

What happened to unlimited texting?

Over the past 2 months I noticed that unlimited texting is no longer an option. I get emails saying that I have used 90% of my texts within a day of only texting 5-6 people. What changed? When did things change? And what can be done to resolve this?

I've called support but no answer.

sms and text messaging
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Richard Terry avatar image Richard Terry commented ·

I have the same issue and I have not been able to get a response either.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Becky-Community_Manager avatar image
Becky-Community_Manager answered Becky-Community_Manager commented

Hey, Team - you can learn more about SMS pricing changes here:
https://support.ringcentral.com/article/Enhanced-Business-SMS-new-Price-Changes.html

2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Joel DuBroy avatar image Joel DuBroy commented ·

This is most certainly unfortunate, with competitors offering unlimited SMS. It will be hard for me to recommend RingCentral to businesses who heavily rely on SMS.

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ Joel DuBroy commented ·

@Joel DuBroy This feature is experiencing changes industry-wide. If it hasn't happened yet, it is probably imminent.
We're just trying to get ahead of the curve and are happy to answer any further questions to support your customer's needs. Community.Support@RingCentral.com

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app