question

Chris Burtch avatar image
Chris Burtch asked Becky-Community_Manager commented

SMS Issues. Tech support says related to TCR

Our SMS is not working and tech support blamed the TCR process. How is that possible since March 31st is the deadline and there is not supposed to be service disruption. I submitted our TCR 30 days ago. Need answers.

sms and text messaging
25 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

Chris, Can we get a few more details about the number you're texting from?
Is it new?
Are you doing bulk SMS or one-off texting?
If you'd like to share more details, please email us at Community.Support@RingCentral.com

1 Like 1 ·
Jack Hainline avatar image Jack Hainline Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

I am doing 1 off texting and have been waiting since December 8th. Still nothing. Huge blow to my business. Literally can't even have a conversation with my customers. The deadline isn't until March 31 so why can't i get clearance to text at all? I am not sending bulks. been raising this issue on the community for a month now. still no end in sight.

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ Jack Hainline commented ·

Jack, my team is looking into where your TCR stands and what next steps might be.
I'll reply to your email directly when we have an update to share.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Mike Stecker avatar image Mike Stecker commented ·

Having the same issue.

1 Like 1 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ Mike Stecker commented ·

@mike-stecker I'm not seeing any registration information for your company. I would recommend jumping into the Admin Portal and setting up your TCR Registration to ensure no interruptions in service
This Knowledge Base article can help with the process: https://support.ringcentral.com/article-v2/Setting-up-TCR-registration-assigning-numbers-to-SMS-campaigns.html?brand=RingCentral&product=MVP&language=en_US

0 Likes 0 ·
Mike Stecker avatar image Mike Stecker Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

I have 2 campaigns listed as "Pending" currently that I filled out registration on Feb 20. Many of our company managers are extremely upset about some users unable to send SMS.

1 Like 1 ·
Show more comments
jenn-garrett avatar image jenn-garrett commented ·

I would love to be looped in on any answers to this question. We have been without outbound texting since the new year. This is putting a huge dent in our businesses flow of communication with clients!

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ jenn-garrett commented ·

@jenn-garrett I am working with some internal teams to identify where your TCR stands. More soon!

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

@jenn-garrett We sent to Telco Ops numbers to confirm enabling SMS. More info soon!

1 Like 1 ·
Show more comments
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

@Chris Burtch We have submitted an escalation and have requested prioritization with Telco Ops for completion.

0 Likes 0 ·
Jill Dunkel avatar image Jill Dunkel Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

@Becky-Community_Manager how can i get prioritization with Telco Ops... it's been 2 months and I have received no support from Ring Central. Was told I would get a refund on what I'm paying. Nope. Was told twice a manager would call me back. Nope. Was told my account would be escalated. Here I sit almost 2 months and nothing.

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ Jill Dunkel commented ·

@Jill Dunkel I am working with the TCR program managers to identify what the issue is.
More info soon.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app