question

Susan Pieroni avatar image
Susan Pieroni asked Family Dentistry of Forsyth answered

Search SMS Logs

Is there a trick to searching the SMS Log under Reports? I've tried every scenario of number formatting that I can think of, click on Apply but all it does is refresh the screen with new SMS messages.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Thank you

sms and text messaging
2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Family Dentistry of Forsyth avatar image Family Dentistry of Forsyth commented ·

Our office has the same issue ongoing since at least February 2023. Searching SMS Log from admin portal for any specific number has no effect - the log returns all entries, regardless of the number searched.

RingCentral support has been utterly useless in getting this issue resolved. This issue has been escalated to development under two separate cases (one already closed, and follow-up case in "PKI Hold" status), and so far RingCentral support claimed twice it was resolved - yet the issue still remains.

0 Likes 0 ·
Gurpreet Singh avatar image Gurpreet Singh Family Dentistry of Forsyth commented ·

@Family Dentistry of Forsyth , apologies for delay in fixing this issue. We had some technical issues fixing it, but it's in our pipeline. I'll check the status, and let you know when its coming. As a workaround, you can export the logs to csv and search over there for the time being till we fix the issue in admin portal user interface.

Regards

Gurpreet Singh

GPM, Platform Products, RingCentral Inc.

0 Likes 0 ·
Family Dentistry of Forsyth avatar image
Family Dentistry of Forsyth answered

Looks like this issue has finally been resolved. Thank you.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Gurpreet Singh avatar image
Gurpreet Singh answered Family Dentistry of Forsyth commented

Hello Susan

Apologies for late reply. We found out that this is an ongoing issue with the search in SMS usage logs in admin portal. This has been escalated and will be fixed in coming weeks.

Regards

Gurpreet Singh

Group PM, RingCentral Platform Products

2 comments
1 |3000

Susan Pieroni avatar image Susan Pieroni commented ·

Thank you, Gurpreet, I look forward to seeing this resolved.

0 Likes 0 ·
Family Dentistry of Forsyth avatar image Family Dentistry of Forsyth commented ·

This has been escalated and will be fixed in coming weeks.

This issue has been going on for 4 months now, and has yet to be fixed.

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app