question

logarta avatar image
logarta asked shni edited

Ability to create custom roles and give certain users or managers access only to call recordings within a specific group or department

Hi,I noticed that group managers are unable to listen to recorded calls of their team members unless they are part of a group that has been granted with the "Full Company Call Log" permission. The problem with this is that, giving users this permission means they are able to see everyone in the company's call log. We do not want them to see everyone's call log. Is there any way we could allow our group managers to listen to recorded calls without giving them full company log access?

admin portal
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

lee2 avatar image
lee2 answered
Logarta, With you 100% on this. It cannot come soon enough. There are other threads about it too. I now have people that cannot do their job without having the access, checking the call logs of other departments, people, etc.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Mario Skopek avatar image
Mario Skopek answered jenn-community-moderator commented

Has this been resolved? I need our sales people to review each other's recordings for training purposes but not have access to recording of roles above them. Is there a workaround?

1 comment
1 |3000

jenn-community-moderator avatar image jenn-community-moderator ♦ commented ·

Hello @Mario Skopek! Apologies, there is no workaround for this. However, I would highly appreciate post this to our idea hud for our feature request. Please click HERE to post it. Thank you!

0 Likes 0 ·
shni avatar image
shni answered shni edited

@logarta , @lee2 , @Mario Skopek
I think this is what you are talking about. If it is, please Vote for it.
https://ideas.ringcentral.com/ideas/CUSTCOM-I-6046

1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app