question

didier16487 avatar image
didier16487 asked jenn-community-moderator answered

No option to disable iPhone mobile integration

I have the latest RingCentral app version installed on my iPhone (20.3.35.71264). There is no longer an option to disable mobile integration. When I get an incoming call on my business line, I want it to ring on my RingCentral app; I do not want the RingCentral calls to appear on my mobile phone's call logs. There is also no longer an option to disable data VoIP calling.

I have AT&T Call Protect installed on my iPhone and have set it up where all unknow callers that are not in my contact list to go directly to voice mail. So now, when I get incoming calls through my RingCentral business line, they're also going to my voice mail without giving me the opportunity to answer the calls on my cell. How can I make this work?

ringcentral appphone
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

jenn-community-moderator avatar image
jenn-community-moderator answered

Hello @didier! Apologies, we don't have this feature for the new unified app as of the moment. Our Product Manager is aware of this feature. We will update this thread once it is available. Thank you!

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app