question

Amrik Singh avatar image
Amrik Singh asked mary-community-moderator commented

RTO & RPO figures for Ringcentral

Does anyone know RingCentral's official RTO & RPO figures? I need this to for my business insurers and our BCP. RTO - Recovery Time Objective and RTO Recovery Point Objective.

I dont want to know how well the system/platform has performed. I need to know if/when the system goes down how long will it take for Ringcentral to restore service and once restored how much data will I loose.

ringcentral app
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered mary-community-moderator commented

We do not have publicly available SLA-related stats to share with customers beyond what is available at https://www.ringcentral.com/trust-center.html#reliability.

We recommend reaching out to your Account Manager.

2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Amrik Singh avatar image Amrik Singh commented ·

Thank you for reaching out to me.

I appreciate the link to the documentation; however, I do find it ironic that you have a blog that discusses ‘What is disaster recover?’ What is disaster recovery? | RingCentral which states customers should collate RTO and RPO figures and yet you cannot provide this information for RingCentral.

If RingCentral is targeted and one of your data centres is down how long before service is restored?

1 Like 1 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Amrik Singh commented ·

According to my internal source, customers have spoken with their Account Executives and had some form of SLA included with their contract, which also required the customers to sign an NDA. Have you reached out to your Account Manager yet?

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app