question

aaron-west7756 avatar image
aaron-west7756 asked Kevin Y published

Abandoned Call Report / View

We have Live Reports and I was wondering if there was a way (whether Live or in the standard reports) to view Abandon Calls quickly (especially if they are part of a queue) so that they can be called back by an available team member?  Is there a view that can be setup to do this?
analytics and reporting
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

alexey-p-zhuk507 avatar image
alexey-p-zhuk507 answered dream-vacations-travelperks commented
Hi Aaron,

Will you be willing to join the beta testing of a new reporting widget that shows information on calls in Live Reports? It will allow you to see abandon calls and the caller ID to make a quick call back.

Thanks.
Alexey P. Zhuk

1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

dream-vacations-travelperks avatar image dream-vacations-travelperks commented ·

Hi Alexey,  

We would be happy to participate in this as well.  I was searching help for this exact purpose.  Thank you.  Gary

1 Like 1 ·
aaron-west7756 avatar image
aaron-west7756 answered
Alexey, We would be happy to be part of that. We want to do whatever we can to help improve Ring Central (we are a software company, as well, and understand the need for good beta testing). Thanks!
1 |3000

alain-uwizeyimana8613 avatar image
alain-uwizeyimana8613 answered
Hello there,
We would be happy to be part of this preview.
Thanks,
1 |3000

arminder-singh8614 avatar image
arminder-singh8614 answered
Yes, we really need this feature in our workflow. One of our key call metrics is around Call Abandon Rate and after we recently switched to RingCentral, we can no longer track that metric. Request you to include us in the beta for the CAR at the earliest pl.

Thanks,
Arminder
1 |3000

alaine-sine8922 avatar image
alaine-sine8922 answered
I am in need of this feature.  Can I be included in your beta testing?  Please reach out to me.  Thank you.

Alaine Sine
609-587-2262

1 |3000

travis-nichols9003 avatar image
travis-nichols9003 answered
Abandoned calls need to be included in historical reports. For a queue with simultaneous ring, the "missed" call metric is useless. 
1 |3000

dan-roberts avatar image
dan-roberts answered saadetswift16514 commented
Our organization desperately needs this feature. Are you still taking beta testers?
9 comments
1 |3000

saadetswift16514 avatar image saadetswift16514 commented ·
Hey Dan! I have followed up with the Product Manager conducting this Beta and shared their email address with you. Keep an eye out for an email :)
0 Likes 0 ·
travis-nichols9003 avatar image travis-nichols9003 commented ·
Hi Saadet, could we get into the beta testing as well? Right now we are having someone manually go through the call log and grab them and its incredibly inefficient. Thanks!
0 Likes 0 ·
Sure! I'll let the PM know you're interested as well :)
0 Likes 0 ·
alain-uwizeyimana8613 avatar image alain-uwizeyimana8613 commented ·
Will you please add me to this beta. We really need this feature. Please and thank you in advance.
Alain
0 Likes 0 ·
Hey Alain, I have already sent your information to the Product Manager :)
0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
blair14081 avatar image
blair14081 answered jessica-community-moderator commented
Is this something that is available now? Looking to create daily reports. Thank you!
1 comment
1 |3000

jessica-community-moderator avatar image jessica-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·
Hello, 

We are still in Beta. I've sent your account info to the project manager in charge of the project so they can add you :) 
0 Likes 0 ·
brian-ethridge14878 avatar image
brian-ethridge14878 answered saadetswift16514 commented
If you are still in Beta, we would like access to this product. Thanks
1 comment
1 |3000

Hey Brian, I've shared your account info with the PM who is in charge of this beta. She will be sending you a User Guide sometime this week, most likely :)
0 Likes 0 ·
rachael-bullard avatar image
rachael-bullard answered saadetswift16514 commented
We'd like to participate in this beta as well. We are looking for a report like this. Thanks!
4 comments
1 |3000

Hey Rachael, I've provided your info to the PM in charge as well :)
0 Likes 0 ·
rachael-bullard avatar image rachael-bullard commented ·
I never received any information in regards to this. Just wanted to follow up. 
0 Likes 0 ·
Oh no! Let me follow up on that :)
0 Likes 0 ·
Hey Rachael, looks like the beta test has reached its max occupant involvement. So sorry about that!
0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app