Corporate Operations has selected moving our telecommunications system to RingCentral in the "cloud." I am looking for any corporations that have made the transition from an Avaya Call Manager PBX and ancillary programs to RingCentral. I have questions . . .
* Will we have a single instance environment where we can program our system to meet our specific needs? Or will we be grouped into a multi-user system with only limited or no administrative functions other than MACD?
* How may "seats" can the system accommodate?
* How is call recording handled? Can we record individuals as well as call center agents?
* How are recorded announcements and audible menus added?
* Can a conference call host record a meeting? Can that host mute individual attendees?
* How do I set up a Dial-by-Name line?
* Can I have new voice mail messages send an SMS notice to a cell phone?
That's a pretty good start. I can tell a lot by the answers to these questions