question

Codimite Development avatar image
Codimite Development asked Codimite Development commented

Couldn't make calls via Sandbox environment

We tried several times to take calls from the sandbox environment. We can set up extensions but we couldn't able to activate those numbers(It didn't receive an email to any user email address). Is there any way to test this using a free developer account?

developer sandbox
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

What is your sandbox account main company number?

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Codimite Development avatar image
Codimite Development answered Codimite Development commented

Thanks for your quick response on this, +14243162187 is the Primary number for the sandbox environment.

6 comments
1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

Thanks. Can you check your email inbox to see if you receive activation emails for your 2 new extensions. Let me know.

0 Likes 0 ·
Codimite Development avatar image Codimite Development Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

1.png

Didn't receive any email to any of the above users. this is our https://service.devtest.ringcentral.com/application/users/users/default dev-test environment.

0 Likes 0 ·
1.png (113.0 KiB)
Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ Codimite Development commented ·

I will notify the team again. They told me that it's fixed but it seems not.

1 Like 1 ·
Show more comments

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys