question

paul-phouminh16161 avatar image
paul-phouminh16161 asked ·

No Alert on incoming call from cellphone with ringcentral app

General Topic
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

J.B. Ferguson avatar image
J.B. Ferguson answered ·
Can you be more specific? Are you saying that the RingCentral mobile app is not ringing? Which version are you using (iOS or Android)? 

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

paul-phouminh16161 avatar image
paul-phouminh16161 answered ·
I have an android. It was the same issue on my last phone. I have a business to run and this isn't making my customers any happy. The issue is when I am on my cellphone on a call,I will get a call coming in from my ring central phone but will not get an alert on a incoming call. With no incoming call alert causes me to have a missed call.
1 comment

I havent run Android for over 2 years now. When I did I never had that issue. I recommend contacting support to see if this is a known issue or if there is a workaround. I assume you are running the most recent versions of the Android operating system and the most recent RingCentral mobile app.
1 Like 1 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app