Skip to main content

Attempting to do a basic Auth using the C# SDK (RingCentral.Net -Version 5.17.0)

RestClient rc = new RestClient("RC_CLIENT_ID", RC_CLIENT_SECRET, RC_SERVER_URL)
await rc.Authorize(JWT);

I am receiving the below error.

Response:
StatusCode: 503, ReasonPhrase: 'Service Temporarily Unavailable', Version: 1.1, Content: System.Net.Http.StreamContent, Headers:
{
Connection: keep-alive
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 14:04:00 GMT
Server: nginx
Content-Length: 190
Content-Type: text/html
}
Content: <html>
<head><title>503 Service Temporarily Unavailable</title></head>
<body>
<center><h1>503 Service Temporarily Unavailable</h1></center>
<hr><center>nginx</center>
</body>
</html>

This seems to have been going on for most of today? Are you aware ?

Thanks.

RestClient("RC_CLIENT_ID", RC_CLIENT_SECRET, RC_SERVER_URL)

Why the RC_CLIENT_ID is quoted? Did you put the client id directly in place, or it's just a mistake when you posted your question?

Sorry it was when i was typing it out in the question above and removing credentials. The error is still present the example above should not have the quotes around.

RestClient(RC_CLIENT_ID, RC_CLIENT_SECRET, RC_SERVER_URL)

Is the sandbox experiencing issues ? TIA.

No, sandbox is working normally.

@Phong Vu I am re-visiting this integration after reading various forum topics. In the code above my assumption is the URL should read "https://platform.devtest.ringcentral.com/restapi/oauth/token" rather than "https://service.devtest.ringcentral.com/restapi/oauth/token"

However, i seem to be getting timeouts from the devtest endpoints.

I am hopeful that these timeouts are a know temporary issue and not related to anything i am doing?

The sandbox environment is currently down due to a power outage incident yesterday evening. The team is working on it right now. It may still take some time to get it back to normal.

I just run some test. It seems the issue is fixed and the sandbox operation is back to normal.