Skip to main content

We are using RingCentral Embeddable Widget in Production.The agents are getting logged out suddenly after some time.Can you please suggest the solution. Is Ring central session need to be increased, Is it true? If true is there any cost involved? how we need to proceed please suggest...

Hi Suresh, can you check which authorization grant flow are you using, authorization code flow or implicit grant flow?

https://github.com/ringcentral/ringcentral-embeddable/blob/master/docs/config-client-id-and-secret.md

For implicit grant flow, login session will be expired if user is inactive in 1 hour.

For authorization code grant flow, login session will be expired if user is inactive in 7 days.

When user or admin change password, it will also trigger session expired.

Hi Embbnux, I have the same problem.
As I understand the documentation of the widget that refers to the authentication flow, the PKCE is available since version 1.4 and is enabled by default, right?
captura-de-pantalla-2021-07-20-a-las-124527.pngI'm integrating the RingCentral Widget with my website and the session expires after 1 hour, can you help me?

Thank you!