Skip to main content

When I click on url "rcmobile://call?number=2147175095" in browser (firefox for example) the phone number is populated to SoftPhone App just only one time. After that when I click again on this url nothing happens. I tried to change the number, to change url to "rcmobile://sms?number=2147175095", but the problem isn't fixed.

Please tell me what I am doing wrong.

p.s. I try to integrate 'click to call' feature in our product.

It is highly recommended to develop an integration app using the Developer Portal instead of attempting to implement custom URI scheme at this time.

We recommend using the RingOut API or using the WebPhone (which is WebRTC, depending upon your integration needs).
Hello Dean,

We are also facing similar issue. We already implemented RingOut API and WebPhone in our product.
          Additionally we have thought of adding RC URI Scheme. It works well in Mac OS. But in windows ( chrome 56) when we dial out (second time and more) through RC Protocol using window.location.assign, it is getting cancelled.

Do you have any thoughts on this?

Thanks
Mathikumar
Hi, we noticed our NetSuite and RingCentral API stopped working (one touch dialing and such). We are a NetSuite development firm, so we decided to release our own integration to the public. You can get it here: https://www.proteloinc.com/netsuite-ringcentral-integration/