Skip to main content

Q4 is officially here, and it’s time to embrace the spooky spirit of October! As we enter the final stretch of 2024, this month is the perfect opportunity to set fresh goals, conjure up big moves, and finish the year strong while aiming for success in 2025. To help you thrive, we have a hauntingly good schedule of content, webinars, and frightfully fun community activities!

What's Coming in October:

Exclusive Webinars:

• What’s New Webinar – Uncover the latest features and updates from RingCentral on October 10. This webinar is your chance to discover what’s brewing behind the scenes!
  • TCR Webinars – We've got TCR Webinars offering in-depth insights on how to register your business for sending and receiving text messages. Don’t ghost us— save the date on October 8 and October 22!

More webinars are coming! One of the most anticipated sessions is the RingCX AMA (Ask Me Anything), where you'll have the opportunity to engage directly with our experts and get answers to your pressing questions. 

Fun Community Engagements:

• Upcoming Spooky Polls – Prepare for some thrilling polls! From favorite productivity hacks to predictions for tech trends in 2025, don’t forget to cast your vote and join the eerie discussions.
  • Feature Highlights – Get to know your RingCentral tools better! This month, we will help you boost your workflow as we highlight key features.

It's Goal-Setting Time!

What are you aiming to achieve before the year ends? Share your professional or personal goals for October and beyond in the comments! Let's lift each other up as we work toward finishing 2024 on a high note.

Here's to a productive and spellbinding start to Q4! Let's make October a game-changer!

Exciting post! I’d never ghost you! 👻

Exciting post! I’d never ghost you! 👻

😂 Yep! Watch out for the jumpscare at the start of the webinar though! JK! 🤣