question

Ivonne Pineda avatar image
Ivonne Pineda asked Vijay Uppalapati answered

Zapier Integration with InContact

Does anyone know how to Connect InContact with Zapier or a webhook example?

I was wanting to connect InContact with Gorgias.com app to create tickets to missed calls or new voicemails and was hoping to do this using ZAPIER or a WEBHOOK feature.

If you can guide me with the fields with Zapier. My goal is to integrate InContact with Gorgias.com via Zapier.

zapier-in-contact.png

integrations
5 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ Ivonne Pineda commented ·

My team is mostly on the Customer Support side. I would recommend @Phong Vu to assist.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered Phong Vu converted comment to answer

Saying InContact, do you mean Nice InContact? If so, as far as I know, RingCentral don't have platform integration with Nice InContact, so you have to contact them directly.

1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Ivonne Pineda avatar image Ivonne Pineda commented ·

I did speak to them, but I was redirected back to RingCentral. This is what they said "

Here is the number to call since your account is set up thru Ringcentral. 888.898.4591, They will be able to assist."

0 Likes 0 ·
Vijay Uppalapati avatar image
Vijay Uppalapati answered

At present we have Zapier -RingCentral integration for new voicemail and miss call triggers. For inContact to integrate with us, inContact needs to publish a Zapier integration with action for creating a ticket,

and pair this inContact Zapier integration action with RingCentral Zapier Trigger.

RingCentral Zapier integration provides triggers and actions related to RC use-cases only.

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys