I had this issue but just followed the resolution suggestion on their support page and it worked...
The profile picture needs to be updated within RingCentral app mobile so that it will sync with RingCentral Meetings.
1. Log out from RingCentral Meetings
2. Visit your respective app store and update RingCentral app mobile to the latest version available
3. Log in to RingCentral app mobile
4. Tap the Menu (three horizontal lines) icon (Android) or your profile picture (iOS), then tap Edit
5. Update your profile picture, or reupload your current picture if you prefer to continue using it
6. Wait for about 5 minutes, then tap Video and start a meeting
7. Stay in this meeting for 10 minutes to allow the profile picture to sync with the servers. End the meeting afterwards
To confirm the fix, wait for another 10 minutes after completing the above steps, then start/join a meeting in the RingCentral Meetings desktop application and check if the profile picture has updated.
14 People are following this question.
Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.
Get the new RingCentral app