question

andy-roberts avatar image
andy-roberts asked ·

Profile Picture in RC Meeting?

How do I enable my Profile Picture to display in RC Meetings when my Video is turned off...as opposed to the Default image?
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Mary-Community_Moderator avatar image
Mary-Community_Moderator answered ·
Hello Andy,

The image that is being displayed as profile picture in RC Meetings is sync on the RingCentral App. It is where you can change your profile picture. There is no current settings on RC Meetings to change it.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

andy-roberts answered ·
But my colleagues have been able to recently change so their Profile Picture posts as opposed to their names...when their video is turned off while in a RC Meeting...?

andy-roberts answered ·
I update my profile picture on the App but it is not showing up in RC Meetings...?
5 comments Share

Are you using the RingCentral App with the R icon?
0 Likes 0 · ·
I've done the same. I have a photo from a long time ago and went to change it using the R/Glip mobile app. It has changed only there and not when I show up in any meetings using the RC Meetings app.
0 Likes 0 · ·
I dont have the R/glip app.  Can this be done in the web interface somewhere?

0 Likes 0 · ·
I have the same problem and I am using the App with the big R icon - Ring Central Classic.  So what might be the fix?
0 Likes 0 · ·

It seems like this has been going on a long time and RC can't fix it. What is wrong with them?

0 Likes 0 · ·
adam-zucker avatar image
adam-zucker answered ·
I am having the opposite issue. My photo suddenly started appearing in RC meetings when I have my video off. I only want it to display my name in the box when the video is off. Due to the type of work I do we are not permitted to have images displayed only names. How do I revert back to just having my name displayed.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces