question

guilherme-falcao5325 avatar image
guilherme-falcao5325 asked maddy mys answered

How to use RingCentral and Reactjs?

Hi guys,
I'm trying to build a simple app in reactjs that uses RingCentral to make calls. 

I'm having a hard time trying to login and make a call (not a ringout). I'm new to react and javascript as well. 

Do you guys have any working example that I could use?

Thank you all.
General Topic
1 |1500 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Tyler Liu avatar image
Tyler Liu answered Tyler Liu commented
There is a project which provides reusable React components:  https://github.com/ringcentral/ringcentral-js-widget

It's a public project however it's not officially published. So it's just FYI.
2 comments

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Thank you, Tyler. I've tried this one, but either I'm doing something wrong or the project is not working well. I wasn't able to make a simple call. 
But I will give it another shot. 
Thank you.
0 Likes 0 ·
If you have any issue getting started with that project, please create a GitHub issue and provide as much information as possible. Such as sample code you have tried and error messages you encountered.
0 Likes 0 ·
maddy mys avatar image
maddy mys answered

Hello , If you have not able to made an app then get in touch with infomaze and hire mern stack developers for Developing the React JS Applications

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys