Skip to main content
Auto Dial via HotKey F6 does not work on new softphone only copies and pastes. You still have to initiate the call from the softphone to start the ringout/phone call. Will this functionality ever be restored? 
Hi Michael.  They are still doing some work on this.  There's a related thread that you previously posted to.  Reply to this thread here: https://community.ringcentral.com/ringcentral/topics/auto-dial-in-new-softphone-program-is-gone-pls-...

It's a closed topic, but since you posted previously, it should let you post again. Let me know if you have any problems. 

Link does not work says I do not have access.
I am trying to use F6 button to auto dial highlighted numbers with new softphone. When i use F6 it only copies and pastes the number into the new softphone and I still have to initiate the call instead of it out dial and ringing out to the desk phone. 

BS and more BS. It will never work because they are NOT STILL WORKING ON IT. This thread is almost 6 years old. Hopefully the RC Phone App will never die, it has all the features I need, and none of the BS @direct junk to clutter up my space.

All the work since 2015..... F6 don't do nothin' anymore, not even copy. Gimmie My F6 and just dial the dang number I highlighted that has always worked.