Skip to main content
Is there a way to tell what number an incoming call dialed?

For example, if some one dials our -8155 number but its set to forward to two other numbers simultaneously, is there a way to tell that the incoming call was dialed to -8155 and not the other two?
Log into your account as an administrator. Click on "Call Log" then select "View: Detailed". This will show you the incoming number, the number they called and which extension it went to.

Jan, is correct you could look at the call logs but another approach is to adjust the inbound caller ID information on the extensions to select the Called number instead of Caller ID.  This will pass the information to the phone so you know what number the caller dialed.

This is under call handling for each extension

Let us know if this works for you

Thanks

Chuck
Certified Ring Central Installer
ckfuscone@yahoo.com
I have the same question... I can see that it was called to my extension after following the above "detailed" instructions but I am unable to see what number the CALLER called.  I see my contact and their number but I am unable to see which one of my 6 lines they dialed... Not a big deal but helpful for call backs so its consistent.  Please point me towards where to find this info 🙂 thanks you guys!!!
You can find this info at the Call Log section of the RC Portal...
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled when adding 2nd lines it would be good to see the line the caller is dialing.. ca.... Adding multiple lines on phones is not helpful when you can't see what line the caller is dialing..
We don't always want to log online to check the call log.. it would be good to see it from the phone.
Can this feature be included soon.
Calls received from a cellphone doesn't show the number that was being dialed. I was advised that it is a feature request. Incoming call info: support "Called number" CLID for mobile endpoints is not working. Will this be available in the upcoming releases?
With the new Call Log display, I am no longer seeing the extension number. Is there a way to see this information from the Admin Portal?

I think people are missing the point of the question. It's not How do I look up three days later who is calling me. It's specifically about the incoming call dialed at the time the call is dialed. We have the same set up. A number is set to forward to another number. But, from the incoming call screen that shows up when it's ringing, there is no way to n=know which number they dialed. The importance of the call is strongly indicated by which number they dialed.